Congratulations ! You've taken the steps to consign your wedding dress with Encore Bridal. Now comes the legal stuff. Please review the information below then complete the form and check off that you've read the terms and conditions of our contract. By submitting the form below, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this consignment contract !
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This agreement is being made between the consignor (you) and ENCORE BRIDAL on the date specified below.
- Consignor has turned over the item(s) described in the attached form, which shall remain property of the consignor until such time as they are sold.
- ENCORE BRIDAL operates a bridal consignment boutique or other sales outlet and agrees to make his/her best effort to sell Consignor's goods.
- ENCORE BRIDAL agrees to return to Consignor, upon demand, any unsold merchandise. The goods must be returned in the same or similar condition, unless this is impossible due to shopper damage or theft. Encore Bridal is not responsible for loss or damage to the consignor's items during the consignment period.
- ENCORE BRIDAL, at his/her own discretion, may opt to return unsold goods to Consignor at any time.
- ENCORE BRIDAL agrees to sell the items at the price points indicated on the attached form. Markdowns will be discussed between both parties before being applied.
- ENCORE BRIDAL agrees that all proceeds due, minus 40% commission, will be given to Consignor upon sale of each item.
- Consignor must make arrangements to claim proceeds of sale within 5 business days from date of sale or upon notification of sale by ENCORE BRIDAL, whichever date is the latest.
- The initial consignment fee of $25 payable by the Consignor will be for a period of 6 months and is payable every 6 months thereafter should the Consignor wish to extend the length of the consignment period.
- At the end of the initial 6 month period, the Consignor will be given the option to sign a 6 month extension for an additional $25 fee. The original $25 fee from the initial 6 month period will still be non-refundable. If the item(s) is not sold within the 6 month extension, that $25 extension fee is also non-refundable.
- If the item(s) is not sold by the end of the consignment period in question and the Consignor does not opt to extend the consignment period, the item(s) must be picked up within 5 business days from the end of the 6 month period. Failure to do so will result in the item(s) becoming the property of ENCORE BRIDAL.
- By submitting the form below, Consignor confirms that he/she has read and understood the above conditions and agrees to be bound by the terms of the consignment contract.